Sunday, October 23, 2011

再见中国

It's been the most remarkable experience of my life to put myself out there and live in a country as foreign and different as China.  Here I have pushed myself to eat, smell, breathe, and live so many new experiences.  Things I will miss most about my other home:

1. Sichuan Food!  麻婆豆腐,云豆,麻辣汤

2.  Public Transportation.  Subways, buses, long-distance trains.  Amazing.

3.  Shopping. Nothing can truly beat an epic shopping experience in Shanghai or Beijing

4.  Boba Tea.  珍珠奶茶非常好喝.

5.  The abundance of movies and songs to legally download for free!

and of course...

6.  HOT POT!!  Possibly my favorite food in the entire world.

I know that this is not my last time to stay in China so I will not be too upset at the lack of these favorite things back in CA.   I've had a great time documenting my life in Dalian and hope you found them equally entertaining.

Until the next adventure,
Jac

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, just what I was looking for! I will be going to DUT next fall myself, so I'm trying to figure out a little bit what life will be like :) You know any other blogs like this one? Really enjoyed reading, thanks!

    ReplyDelete